1. Minimum 3 years experience as an assistant administrator.
2. Administrator’s license. This position has a lot of potential for growth.
3. Computer savvy.
4. Experience handling paperwork, files, reports and licensing.
5. Experience with payroll.
6. Able to walk, walk up stairs, lift 20 lbs.
7. Excellent communication skills and highly responsive to phone calls, emails and inquiries from patients, families, owners and other stake holders.
8. High energy, hands on, warm and open to learning new skills.
1. Overseeing day to day operations of an upscale assisted living with 262 beds.
2. Take direction form administrator and management to ensure the best possible patient care and patient experience.
3. Handle paperwork related to government agencies, licensing etc.
4. Respond to all relevant phone calls, emails and in person communication.
5. Regularly walk the building to see what needs attention and help in problem solving.
Compensation: $75,000-$110,000 plus health insurance and 2 weeks paid vacation, a lot of opportunity for growth
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs