Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 4 hours per day, exact start and end time varies, the rest is remote. You will be on call in shifts 7 days a week, standing by to answer the phone.
1. Take admissions calls that come into adult substance abuse and mental health phone line for a large chain of adult treatment centres.
2. Answer warmly and professionally, ask questions to see if the patient is an appropriate fit for the programs.
3. Qualify the patient and collect their insurance information.
4. Transfer calls to the Director of Admissions.
1. Minimum 1-year admissions experience specifically for substance abuse or mental health services (other experience will not be considered).
2. Computer skills, especially Salesforce.
3. Able to commit to the schedule described above.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 25 jobs