1. Create, oversee and monitor budgets.
2. Provide monthly financial snapshots to stakeholders.
3. Communicate regularly with bookkeeper, analyst and owners.
4. Oversee all financial reporting, underwriting, profit and loss etc.
5. Analyze IRR and Cap Rates.
6. Take initiative on cost control measures.
7. Analyze budget variants, ask questions, set financial goals.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience as an asset manager for a property management or real estate company.
2. Experience with Yardi and Excel.
3. Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, economics or related field.
4. Ability to start immediately, in office.
Compensation: $90,000-$100,000 plus health benefits, retirement, PTO etc.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs