1. Oversee 190 units, in 17 separate buildings.
2. Handle move-in and move-outs.
3. Visit each property weekly and walk the property, making reports on anything that needs to be fixed.
4. Showing vacant units
5. Other administrative duties as needed
1. 2 years Property Management experience
2. Bilingual Spanish with excellent English
3. Responsible and reliable
4. Reliable car and driver’s license
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 plus benefits plus brand new studio apartment
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 49 jobs