Schedule: 8 AM-5 PM PT/CT/ET time zones.
1. Develop new prospect leads and follow up on prospective leads
2. Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities
3. Persuade potential customers to engage in appointments that will lead to the purchase of service
4. Enter information accurately into CRM software (Salesforce)
5. Explain service and pricing model and answer questions from prospective customers
1. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
2. Experience in a prior administrative/ inside sales position preferred.
3. Computer, typing and phone skills.
4. Ambitious, confident and self-motivated – you will be working independently with little supervision
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Good listening and persuasive skills
7. Attention to detail and accuracy
Compensation: $16 – $20 per hour plus benefits and room for growth.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 25 jobs
View more 2 months ago