Description: 16-bed high-end residential facility for adults diagnosed with mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
1. Create weekly menus and shopping lists for the upscale treatment centers.
2. Stay within the given, reasonable budget.
3. Prepare and cook delicious, nutritious meals.
4. Shop for all ingredients, turn in receipts, maintain relevant documentation.
1. 2 years experience cooking specifically for mental health or addiction treatment center.
2. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
3. Ability to pass a background check, drug testing, TB test.
4. Food handlers certification.
5. Ability to start immediately.
Compensation: $25-$28 per hour plus benefits
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 49 jobs