Monday-Friday 10:30 AM-6:30 PM.
1. Create weekly menus and shopping lists for the upscale treatment centers.
2. Stay within the given, reasonable budget.
3. Prepare and cook delicious, nutritious meals for 20-30 people for lunch and 22 people for dinner.
4. Shop for all ingredients, turn in receipts, maintain relevant documentation.
1. 2 years of experience cooking specifically for mental health or addiction treatment center.
2. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
3. Ability to pass a background check, drug testing, TB test.
4. Food handlers certification.
5. Ability to start immediately.
Compensation: $23-$25 per hour plus benefits
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 33 jobs
View more 3 months ago