Schedule: Monday-Friday 40 hour week, flexible schedule, but must be available one night a week until 9 PM and at least 2 nights per week until 7 PM.
1. 3+ years experience as a Clinical Director or Program Director or similar managerial position.
2. Licensed therapist for at least 2 years.
3. 5+ years experience with adolescence, chemical dependency, and 12 step programs.
1. Overseeing 5 staff members for the intensive outpatient program.
2. Providing supervision and leading a weekly clinical meeting.
3. Maintaining high clinical standards, overseeing patient care, and administering programs.
4. Creating schedules for all employees and assigning cases.
5. Coordinate and supervise staff and provide training and constructive feedback.
6. Evaluate the performance of employees.
Compensation: $85,000-$95,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 49 jobs