Description: A boutique property management company, specializing in Multi-Family and investment properties seeks a Controller/Asset Manager to oversee a bookkeeper and analyst and provide financial leadership and guidance.
1. Communicate regularly with bookkeepers, analysts, and owners.
2. Oversee all financial reporting, underwriting, profit, and loss, etc.
3. Analyze IRR and Cap Rates.
4. Provide direction, guidance, and leadership.
1. Experience working with multi-family properties REQUIRED.
2. Experience with Appfolio REQUIRED.
3. 3+ years of experience working with financials for a property management company.
4. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar.
Compensation: $85,000-$95,000 plus PTO, parking, health insurance benefit, own office
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs