1. Connect with referral sources to enhance the working relationship.
2. Attend meetings, conferences, webinars, activities from competing facilities and from feeder facilities to market company.
3. Increase web presence via social media and by updating LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.
4. Initiate meetings with healthcare providers, school counsellors, hospitals etc. in order to increase referrals.
5. Communicate with business development team and owner.
6. Maintain a database of all contacts and referral sources.
7. Create opportunities for marketing and business development through parent education, school education, seminars, webinars etc.
1. Minimum of 2 years in business development for mental health and/or addiction treatment.
2. Experience in business development for an adolescent healthcare company highly desired.
3. Experience in a leadership role desired.
4. Knowledge of online marketing and social media required.
5. Professional, personable and a team player mindset.
Compensation: $100,000-$150,000 plus excellent benefits including PTO, healthcare and educational reimbursement
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 25 jobs
View more 3 months ago