Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM or 9 AM-5 PM (employee can choose)
1. Be the “face of the office”, interact with customers professionalluy.
2. Answer phones and emails.
3. Handle pre-operation paper work.
4. Clean surgical instruments (we will train)
5. Schedule appointments and follow ups.
6. Collect and process payments.
1. 1+ years office experience.
2. Medical experience (CNAs, Medical assistants, techs etc. encouraged to apply)
3. Excellent speaking and writing skills.
4. Basic computer skills.
5. High school graduate.
6. Reliable transportation.
Compensation: $17-$18 per hour and PTO.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs