Schedule: 40 hour week, 8 AM-4 PM/ 9 AM-5 PM/10 AM-6 PM EST.
The Senior Software Engineer is a collaborative, skilled, thoughtful, pragmatic, and experienced software engineer working under the Principal Software Engineer. This individual has a history of working on difficult problems and is happy working in and modernizing legacy codebases as well as designing and implementing completely new subsystems. This individual enjoys all layers of the technology stack including frontend, backend, and database development. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the detailed design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the company’s vast suite of home-grown software applications. This individual will collaborate closely with other members of the Engineering, QA, and Product teams, to deliver high-quality software solutions to the company’s clients and partners.
1. Analyze new feature requirements including architectural considerations, testing strategies, database changes and security considerations.
2. Create new and modernize existing web applications that look great across multiple devices.
3. Create new and modernize existing API’s and partner integrations.
4. Implement high-quality code and unit tests.
5. Review code with peers and provide meaningful feedback on code reviews.
6. Check-in code to appropriate branches in source control.
7. Adhere to the SDLC and secure coding principals.
1. 5+ years as a Software Engineer.
2. HS Diploma, BS preferred.
3. Extensive experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core.
4. Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Relational Database Design.
6. Experience with API development and integrations.
7. Experience with Source control/TFS/
8. Experience with Agile software methodologies.
9. Experience with Entity Framework.
10. Experience with Dependency injection.
11. Experience with Microservices architecture.