Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Start Date: Immediate, in person.
1. Handle medication administration and inventory.
2. Daily client assessments, intakes and discharges.
3. Document using an EMR system.
4. Monitor clients and accompany clients to offsite doctor’s appointments.
5. Oversees day-to-day administrative operations of the program (such as maintenance and daily facility walk-throughs).
6. Conduct new hire facility orientation and training, in addition to participating in departmental training and meetings.
7. Assist with accreditation and state licensing activities.
8. Communicate with internal and external professionals, vendors, staff members, employees, clients and their families.
9. Manage budgets and inventory.
1. LVN license valid for CA, BA preferred.
2. Group home administrator license preferred.
3. Experience with EMR systems such as KIPU.
4. Experience working with teenagers.
5. Experience with intake/admission/discharge of clients required.
6. Experience working in a rehab, residential group home or similar facility.
7. 1+ years of mental health and substance use treatment industry experience required.
8. 1+ years of administrative experience required.
9. Able to pass a strict background check.
10. Must be at least 21 years or older.
11. Valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
12. Availability to work weekends as needed.
Compensation: $27 – $28 per hour plus benefits