Description: A compassionate, organized nurse is needed for Polaris Teen Center.
Schedule: Wednesday-Sunday 3:30 PM-11:30 PM
1. Handle medication, checking vital signs, and contacting related medical professionals as needed for teenage patients at a high-end residential treatment center.
2. Observe and monitor client’s behavior and intervene based on schedule, individual clients’ treatment plan, and house needs.
3. Facilitate assigned groups/meetings/activities per program schedule.
4. Documents observations and milieu interventions in every client’s records.
1.LVN license valid for NY
2. Able to pass a strict background check
3. Enjoys working with teenagers
4. Must be at least 21 years or older
Compensation: $24-$26 per hour plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs