Schedule: Full Time
The Psychiatrist directs client psychiatric care and medication management, including diagnostic and treatment methods. Responsible for initial psychiatric assessments, follow-up sessions, medication management, crisis management and initiating 72 hour holds, 14 day holds, or 30 day holds.
1. Medical degree, medical knowledge and current medical license and DEA registration certification.
2. Minimum of three years of medical services experience required
3. Experience in acute psychiatric settings preferred.
4. Ability to make accurate and appropriate inferences, assessments, and judgments.
5. Excellent oral/written communication and decision-making skills.
6. Intermediate proficiency in MS Office, office equipment, Outlook and Word.
7. Proficient skills in clinical patient assessment/treatment, counseling, group therapy, and
the understanding of addiction/recovery.
8. Can demonstrate practice-based client care and procedural skills
9. Professional, accurate, and clear in professional interaction and communication with clients.
10. Can understand and adhere to the professional Code of Conduct.
11. Must be able to pass a background check, fingerprinting, drug test, health screening, DMV, Insurance, CPR/Basic First Aid, and license/credential verifications.
12. Available for alternate, evening and weekend schedules and shifts
Compensation: $220,000-250,000 plus benefits