Schedule: 4-hour shift, Monday-Friday, and 4 hours of your choice between 12 PM-8 PM
1. Administer health assessments and complete forms.
2. Administer and read TB tests.
3. Provide health education on a variety of topics to clients.
4. Observe medication procedures and make recommendations.
5. Keep staff appraised of any potential client issues.
6. Medical records documentation as required.
1. Licensed LVN with 2 years of experience working with individuals with psychiatric disabilities
2. Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in general and psychiatric nursing; medicines and narcotics and their effect upon the patient; theories of personality growth and development; available community resources.
3. Understanding of community health nursing and psychiatric nursing methods and procedures.
4. Ability to recognize and evaluate mental and emotional status; plan and evaluate a program of treatment administer treatments, medicines, and narcotics as prescribed; speak and write effectively; understand and carry out oral and written directions.
5. Experience using EMR (KIPU)
6. Experience working in a Detox or Residential facility.
7. Immediate availability.
8. Driver’s license, clean driving record, and car insurance.
9. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Compensation: $26-$28 per hour