Tuesdays-Saturdays 10 PM-6 AM
*Can be (1) Full-Time Counselor or (2) Part-Time Counselors who can work 2-3 nights per week.
1. Oversee up to 6 teenage clients by checking in at planned intervals.
2. Supervise teenagers during activities, including off-site activities.
3. Keep records in an electronic medical system (Kipu).
4. Participate in group therapy and similar activities.
1. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs (activities include hiking and sports activities).
2. Experience working with teens, such as in a camp or school.
3. Able to pass a strict background check.
4. Able to come during current scheduled hours and STAY AWAKE during shifts.
5. BA in psychology or similar, or in the middle of earning BA in psychology or counseling or similar desired.
6. Currently working less than 30 hours during the week.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 33 jobs
View more 3 months ago