Job Opening: Part-Time Residential Counselor
Location: Lafayette, CA
Schedule: Saturdays 6AM-2PM plus weekly 3 hour treatment team meetings on Thursdays 9 AM-12 PM
1. Oversee up to 6 teenagers in their daily therapeutic activities.
2. Participate in group therapy activities.
3. Act as a mentor for kids struggling with mental health and/or addiction issues, while maintaining strong boundaries.
4. Write notes in Electronic Medical Records.
1. Interest in becoming a therapist, psychologist or counselor as a career.
2. Experience working with kids and/or teens (for example as a tutor, sports coach, at a school etc)
3. Basic computer and writing skills.
4. Able to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
5. 21 years old or over.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!