Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm or 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Plus, one weekly Zoom Treatment Team Meeting on Thursdays, 9 AM-12 PM.
Job Description: The primary therapist will provide individual, family and group therapy for a caseload of 6 adolescents in an inpatient, 6 bed, upscale treatment centre for teens with a dual diagnosis.
Provide therapy for individuals, groups and families at a six-bed residential treatment centre for teenagers.
1. Completion of a Master’s degree in family therapy, counselling, or social with a BBS number valid for California.
2. Residential Treatment Center experience (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. LMFT OR LPCC OR LCSW, or almost licensed (3,000 hours complete).
4. Experience working with adolescents.
5. Must be willing to be on-call (this does NOT mean coming into the facility, just be available once every three weeks from Monday – Sunday to take calls and answer text messages after hours, during the middle of the night, and on weekends).
Compensation: $65k-$80k; $75k+ if they are licensed, if unlicensed $65k-$70k plus benefits
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 25 jobs
View more 3 months ago