Description: A psychiatric nurse practitioner is needed to work with patients at three in-patients, very high-end residential treatment centers. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner would interact with up to 30 in-patient clients and 15-20 outpatient clients.
Schedule: Flexible, more about seeing the patients than a specific schedule. They can spread it out even on the weekends if they prefer.
1. An active and current license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
2. An active and current Nurse Practitioner license issued.
3. An active and current Nurse Practitioner medication furnishing number.
4. An active and current Controlled Substance Registration certificate issued by the United States Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
5. A valid Driver’s License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
Compensation: $135,000-$150,000 plus benefits
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 49 jobs