1. Oversee a team of LVNs, including training, scheduling, performance reviews, hiring.
2. Runs groups on the topic of health and wellness.
3. Performs duties as Infection Control Officer.
4. Models a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and
encourages a spirit of cooperation with co-workers. Provides assistance to co-workers
and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results.
5. Assists the attending Psychiatrist with the evaluation and psychiatric treatment of all
1. RN, valid for New York (new grads are welcome as long as the other requirements are met).
2. Able to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
3. Minimum 2 years experience with addiction and/or behavioral health.
4. Minimum 2 years experience working with kids or teens.
5. Excellent managerial and organizational skills.
6. Experience with electronic medical records.
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 plus excellent benefits including 3 weeks PTO and healthcare.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs