1. Respond to referrals from outside agencies.
2. Call, email, and meet potential patients and their families in person.
3. Give tours of the building and emphasize the positive and unique traits of Assisted Living.
4. Create your own leads by connecting with and marketing to discharge planners, nurses, and other agencies. Training will be provided, this is all over the phone and email.
5. Initiate paperwork for joining the facility.
6. Stay in communication with staff to know the census.
7. Follow through with Executive Director’s directions and suggestions.
1. 2+ years of experience working with an assisted living, preferably as an assistant administrator.
2. 1+ years experience in marketing.
3. Familiarity with paperwork for onboarding new clients at assisted living facilities.
4. Warm and engaging personability.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills- ability to speak, write and meet in person with confidence and professionalism. This is the most important!
6. Driven and eager to close.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 plus bonuses
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 66 jobs